TEIDE NATIONAL PARK TOUR
The highest point in Spain majestically imposes itself before our very eyes. At 3,715m it is a colossal volcano, with its base at approximately the same depth under the Atlantic Ocean. This fact proudly places Teide in third place when comparing Volcanic structures globally.
Volcanoes have always been associated with incredible power and humans are overwhelmed by these true forces of nature. For this reason, some cultures bestow them with personalities. In Tenerife the original island settlers (Guanches) speak of the legend of Echeyde and the dwelling place of Guayota – ‘the evil one’.
During our tours, you will learn the history and geological aspects of these incredible formations that emerge from the seabed and how the flora and fauna have adapted to this environment. We will also explore volcanoes relationship with us and the benefits they provide – all while enjoying the incredible views.
A fascinating excursion because maybe…. everyone has a little volcano inside?
Depending on the chosen tour, this EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE:
– Pick up from your hotel or agreed place at approximately 8am.
– The exploration of various points of interest, allowing us to experience the unusual and characteristic beauty of the park.
– An Activity chosen by the group and based on wellbeing in nature, for example Yoga, Meditation or Mindfulness. This is carried out based on the information you provide regarding the attendees (age, physical condition, previous experience).
– The ascent! Advanced reservation is required and please review the considerations and extras that this activity entails.
PRIMARY CONECTION WITH OUR MOTHER EARTH, THE MAIN SOURCE. THROUGH A VOLCANOES AREA TOUR WE WEILL LEARN THEIR HISTORY, SCALE AND POWER. AND WE WILL EXPERIENCE THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO US AND OUR EMOTIONS.
Tour 6 hoursUp to 3 people
- Official tourist guide
- Vehicle up to 3 person
- Civil liability Insurance
- Interpreted tour in Teide National Park
- Wellness Activity
Tour 8 hoursUp to 3 people
- Official Tourist Guide
- Vehicle up to 3 persons
- Civil Liability Insurance
- Teide pick Ascent (cable car price not include, See Extras)
- Wellness Activity
- Gastronomic Stop. See Extras
CABLE CAR: 27€ adults go and retur. 13,50€ kids. Needs to be booked on advance.
GASTRONOMIC STOP. You can choose to bring your own Pic-nic or ask in advance canarian menu taste (not included, ask prices and options for food intolerance)
EXTRA PERSON after 3: 45€ per person 6 hours tour, 50€ per person 8 hours tour.
Pick up at your hotel or agree place approximately at 8:00h to start the ascent to Teide National Park.
Climatology at 3.715m may vary. We advise to chek the meteorological conditions in advance. Bring always with you water, sun protection, sun glasses, hat, warm clothes, suitable footwear for mountin hikes.
For safety conditions, cable car and ascent to Teide summet is not alowed for pregnant women, under 3 years old kids (ascent to summet only more than 8 years old), people with cardiopulmonary issues.
Before you book your experience, please, check with us your particular circumstances and if you have any phisical limitation that may require assistance.