It may sound for you like some mystic or religious practice…
Maybe you are an knowledgeable practitioner…
Perhaps someone who has a little experience…
Or you have not yet investigated this form of relaxation…
… But its benefits are understood and loved all around the world.
There is a wealth of detailed information online regarding the types of meditation you can practice. For example: Buddhism, Vedanta and Hindu Philosophy – which I encourage you to explore.
For us, meditation is a practice that helps us to be PRESENT.
So simple, here and now.
It sounds easy right?
Yet we know that sometimes it’s difficult to engage in when we have our daily routines on autopilot. For this reason, we use a variety of simple techniques in our natural experiences which you can later reproduce in your daily life.
Mindfulness is the western term for meditation. You may also find information stating that it is a type of meditation. In essence, it is the concentration of our attention and awareness to the present moment. To accept what is happening regarding our thoughts, emotions, body sensations and the surrounding environment – without making judgements. We use various techniques to bring each person to this state.
In both cases, meditation and mindfulness, the activity is carried out at the individual or group level, in a place where the we feel comfortable – preferably a natural, quiet environment. There is also the option of doing this practice in the water.
1 hour ActivityUp to 4 people
- Yoga Instructor
- Civil liability Insurance
- Guided meditation or mindfulness session customized in a natural enviroment in Tenerife South. For other areas or private spaces, see Extras.
EXTRA PERSON after 4: 15€
LESSON IN NORHT AREA: 30€
ACCESS TO GARDENS, SPAS, SWIMMINGPOOLS…: Depending the facilities you prefer to visit, it will be an extra cost from 5 to 20€ per adult. It needs to be booked in advance.
Climatology in Tenerife may vary. We advise to chek the meteorological conditions in advance. Bring always with you water, sun protection, sun glasses, hat, warm clothes, suitable footwear.
For wellness activities, it may be necessary these items*:
– Yoga: mat. If you do not have one, you may bring a towel. It is aswell reccomended to bring warm clothes, soft blanket… to cover during the final relaxation.
– Wateryoga: swimsuit, footwear to access in swimmingpool areas, towel. Some facilities may require swimming cap.
– Aquawellness: swimsuit, mask or googles, snorkel, footwear to access in swimmingpool areas, towel. Some facilities may require swimming cap.
– Meditation: if you dont want to sit directly over the floor, you may bring a mat or a towel.
* For personal care we highly reccomend you to bring your items to conduct the activity. If you do not have them suitable, we can arrange you them with an extra cost. Advise us in advance please.
Before you book your experience, please, check with us your particular circumstances and if you have any phisical limitation that may require assistance